Business Intelligence Training
| With the rapid growth of integrated services, the requirements of projects have become increasingly complex and interdependent. During the past decade, the business landscape has undergone a fundamental transformation. Fundamental to Data Solutions approach is our focus on industry sectors. We believe that we can add value for our clients if we truly understand their industry. This is why we invest in continuously improving our knowledge of the industries we serve.
If you are an enthusiastic learner & looking for an exciting career Rush to avail the golden opportunity to build a bright future in...
IBM WebSphere DataStage and Quality Stage Training Following are the course outline:.
Introduction to IBM WebSphere DataStage and QualityStage - Version 8.0.1
Unit - 1: Data Warehouse Fundamentals
- An Introduction to Data Warehousing - Purpose of Data warehouse - Data Warehouse Architecture - Operational Data Store - OLTP Vs Warehouse Applications(OLAP) - Data Marts - Data marts Vs Data Warehouses - Data warehouse Life cycle - Metadata management.
Unit - 2: Data Modelling
- Introduction to Data Modelling Entity Relationship model(E-R model) - Data Modeling for Data Warehouse - Dimensions and fact tables - Star Schema and Snowflake Schemas - Coverage Tables Different kind of fact tables
Unit - 3: ETL Design process
- Introduction to Extraction, Transformation & Loading - Types of ETL Tools - What to look for in ETL Tools - Key tools in the market - ETL Trends & New Solution Options.
Unit - 4: Data stage installation
- Datastage Installation Prerequisites to install Datastage Installation process.
Unit - 5: Introduction to Data stage version 8.0.1
- Datastage Introduction - IBM Information Server architecture - DataStage within the IBM Information Server architecture - Datastage components - DataStage main functions - Client components.
Unit - 6: Datastage Administrator
- Datastage project Administration - Editing projects and Adding projects - Deleting projects
Global variable setting Environment management - Runtime Column Propagation(RCP) - Enable Remote Execution of Parallel jobs - Add checkpoints for sequencer - NLS configuration
Unit - 7: Datastage Director
- Introduction to Datastage Director - Validating Datastage Jobs - Executing Datastage jobs Job execution status - Monitoring a job Job log view - Job scheduling.- Message Handler Management Multiple job compile
Unit 8: Datastage Designer
- Introduction to Datastage Designer Importance of Parallelism Pipeline Parallelism Partition Parallelism Partitioning and collecting Symmetric Multi Processing (SMP) Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) Partition techniques Datastage Repository Palette - Passive and Active stages - Job design overview - Designer work area Annotations - Creating jobs, deleting jobs - Parameter passing - Compiling jobs Batch compiling - Validating jobs - Importing flat file definitions - Managing the Metadata environment - Dataset management - Deletion of Dataset Parameter sets
Unit 9: Working with Server job stages.
- Database stages
Oracle DB2 Teradata ODBC Universe-Dynamic RDBMS.
Sequential file Folder-Hash file
Transformer Aggregator-,Link Collector-Link Partitioner-Merge-Row splitter-Row Merger-Sort
Unit 10: Implementating SCD(Slowly Changing Dimension) in Serevr and parallel job
- SCD 1.0 - SCD 2.0 SCD 3.0
Unit 11: Working with Parallel job stages.
- Database stages - Oracle DB2 Teradata ODBC Sql Server stage.
Unit 12: Advanced stages in Parallel jobs (Version 8.0.1)
- Range Lookup process Surrogate key generator stage Slowly changing dimension stage Job performance analysis Slowly Changing Dimensions implementation - Performance tuning.
Unit 13: Job Sequencers
- Arrange job activities in Sequencer - Triggers in Sequencer Restability Recoverability - Notification activity - Terminator activity - Wait for file activity - Execute Command activity - Nested Condition activity - Routine activity - Exception handling activity - User Variable activity - End Loop activity
Unit 14: Migration from one version of Datastage to another version
- Creating folder structure - Taking backup - Datastage command
Unit 15: WebSphere Quality Stage
- About Data Quality - Datastage Quality stages - Investigate stage - Standardize stage -- Unduplicate Match stage